Before downloading please consider donating, the project relies on the kind donations from our users!
Latest stable release (10.1.0)
We always recommend that production environments uses the latest stable release to ensure stability and security. All our ‘latest stable releases’ have been fully QA tested by our QA team members.
Installers for Linux
- Installer for CentOS 6.3 (64bit) (Recommended server is installed with CentOS 6.4 Minimal)
- Installer for Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS (64bit)
- Installer for CentOS 6.3 (32bit) (Recommended server is installed with CentOS 6.4 Minimal)
- Installer for Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS (32bit)
Upgrade scripts for Linux
- Updater for CentOS 6.3 (64bit) (Recommended server is installed with CentOS 6.4 Minimal)
- Updater for Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS (64bit)
- Updater for CentOS 6.3 (32bit) (Recommended server is installed with CentOS 6.4 Minimal)
- Updater for Ubuntu Server 12.04 LTS (32bit)
Installers for Microsoft Windows
- Application Stack (Apache, PHP, MySQL etc.) Installer for Microsoft® Windows™
- ZPanel Installer (installs ZPanel on top of the Application stack)
Upgrade tools for Microsoft Windows
- Updater for Microsoft Windows Automatically upgrades from ZPanel version 10.0.1 or 10.0.2 to 10.1.0
Prior to installing ZPanel on a Microsoft Windows based machine you must first ensure you have installed all recent versions of the Microsoft Visual Studio Runtime, we’ve provided all the required runtime installers for both 32 bit machines and 64 bit machines (use the links to download from our site!)
Other operating systems
If there isn’t an automated installer for the version of the operating system you are using, you will need to manually configure Apache, PHP, MySQL etc. you can then download the source package and extract to your web server.
Latest development snapshot
We do not recommend using ‘development snapshots’ on production servers, Development snapshots should solely be used for development, testing and educational purposes!
You can download the latest development snapshot as a tar.gz or as a zip file, these files are served up from our git repository kindly hosted over at GitHub!
- Download latest development snapshot (.tar.gz format)
- Download latest development snapshot (.zip format)
If you wish to clone our git repository, you can do so using the following command:-
git clone https://github.com/bobsta63/zpanelx.git zpanelx
Alternatively you can also fork our repository too if you have a GitHub account!